Our client is looking for .Net Developer With Kofax , Please reply with your updated word format resume as soon as possible.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Raleigh NC
Duration: 6 months
Responsibilities/Expectations will include but are not limited to:
• Using the Kofax Software
• Define batch classes and classification configuration for NCIC Workers' Compensation Forms
• Develop technical documentation that will be referenced for support of the delivered solution and subsequent enhancements
• Work with agency staff to develop test plans
• Ensure successful testing and validation of all developed solutions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
• Kofax Capture, v9 (Kofax Transformation Module)
• Oracle, 11g (Oracle Corporation)
• Windows O/S, 7 or XP (Microsoft, Inc)
• Tagged-image Format (TIF/TIFF), Group 4 compression
• Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), Archive compression
• VisualBasic.Net (VB.Net)
• Softbridge Language (SBL)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Independent; self-starter having proven experience working successfully in a team environment
• Experience with Kodak Scan Equipment (I1860, I600)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US IT STAFFING" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/usit_staffing?hl=en.